- Development, adaptation, optimization and deployment of scientific applications on parallel and distributed computer architectures;
- Novel paradigms in computational science, e.g. model-driven architecture, service-oriented architecture.
- Integration of existing numerical methods and algorithms in software for multiscale modeling and simulation of complex systems and processes. Nano-structured materials, phenomena at interfaces are of special interest.
- High Peformance Computing, High Throughput Computing, Data Intensive Computing
- Particle Swarm Optimisation - applications (see Massively parallel particle swarm optimization with ArFlock)
See also SimLab NanoMicro.
See full list of publications in Google Scholar.