Internationale Projekte und Open Science
The cross-sectional task International Projects and Open Science comprises:
- co-ordinate, support, manage and attract collaboration on international projects and engage co-operation with local and international organisations
- promote technical and software developments with the goal of enhancing international visibility and science support
- monitor, analyse and advice management on European and global developments in the area of research and research policies
- liaise with European Institutions, stakeholder organisations and the wider international community to represent SCC and advocate its objectives.
- organise, or contribute to organising events, publications and other activities that will in(directly) improve international visibility of SCC
Contact: Jos van Wezel