Self-Service Portal SCC
Self-service portal for students, employees, and guests and partners (GuP). This includes functions related to the personal KIT account, such as password change.
- Advisory services: Patrick von der Hagen
Access is provided via the address https://my.scc.kit.edu. After activation of the KIT account provided by the SCC, the self-service functions are enabled. The login is done via the central login page for IT services (single sign-on system).
In addition to the activation of the KIT account, the following functions are available:
- Password change for KIT account
- Setting up e-mail forwarding
- Setting up an additional e-mail address (alias)
- Information about the KIT account and used services
- Pseudonymization (only for students), an abbreviation is used instead of first and last name.
Further information and an online help can be found in the portal. Only the information and functions relevant for your account are provided there.
PC/mobile phone/tablet/TV/etc. with Internet access and browser.