In this app, you can view the data stored about you in SAP and also change some of it.
The next upcoming absence and the flextime balance (in industrial hours) are displayed in two overview tiles. It is currently not possible to jump to other functions at this point.
Below this, various information can be found:
Personal data: cannot be changed by the user. In case of changes please contact your HR advisor.
Addresses: Can be changed by clicking "Manage my address".
Main bank account: This is the bank account for the KIT payroll (Attention: if you receive your salary from the LBV: this bank account will not be passed on to the LBV! You have to report the change directly to the LBV). Click on "Manage my bank details" to change them.
Communication: System internal data. Cannot be changed.
Internal company data: here you can mainly set that you no longer receive information materials such as KIT Dialog, PR Info and LookKIT on paper. Click on "Manage my internal data" to change these settings.
ESS Settings: Here you can cancel the paper mailing of documents such as the play slip or the time slip. The documents are available to you digitally at any time via the "My certificates" app. Click on "Manage my ESS settings" to change these settings.
Tax/SV/VBL: Cannot be changed by the user. If you need to make changes, please contact your HR advisor (see below).
Contact person Personnel: PSE's contact person for you
My family members
The data on your children is shown in this app. The data is required to calculate the contribution rate for the statutory care insurance (see https://intranet.kit.edu/downloads/formulare/202307-pse-pueg-en.pdf). To register a child, click on "Create" at the top left, fill in the data and click on "Save". Please note that only a validity date from the day of registration is possible.
Payroll documents are available in this app. The following documents can be accessed:
Pay slip: monthly remuneration statements.
Time slip: only displayed if you participate in flexitime. Time statements for the last two years.
Income tax certification: annual wage tax statement for the tax office.
Report for social insurance: registration certificates for social insurance (DEÜV notifications).
For legal reasons, the certificates are only available in German, even in the English UP.
To access the individual documents, click on the respective line. The PDF opens in the existing window, which you can also close again. With the arrows you can control the size of the window. You can also use the corresponding buttons to switch to full screen mode and close it again.
My leave requests
In this app you will find an overview of your leave entitlement as well as your absences. Furthermore, you can request leaves (including vacation and flextime). After clicking on the tile you will see:
- Entitlement: Overview of your vacation entitlement
- Request overview: Overview of absences and submitted absence requests. In addition to the calendar view, a list of absences and absence requests is also available under the "Items" tab. Individual requests can be accessed either by clicking on the absence in the calendar or via the list under items. In the detailed view of the individual request, you can use the buttons at the bottom right to edit or delete it, if possible.
To create a new leave request, either click on a day in the calendar or on the "Create Request" button at the bottom right. The request will specify:
- Leave type: leave, flextime, etc.
- Date or start/end date: selection via calendar (click on button on the right side of the field)
- Start / End time: only relevant for partial-day absence types (e.g. off-site work), specification of start and end of absence
- Approver: search by name. Only persons with authorization to approve leave requests are stored in the list.
- New note: optional, note for the request
- Email 1 and Email 2: optional, information about the absence request is sent to the persons selected from the list. The search is done by name. Free input of email addresses or names is not possible.
For the absence types "Sick child" and "Sick Leave (ESS)" documents (e.g. certificate or medical certificates) can be uploaded.
For more information on ESS/MSS, please visit https://www.pse.kit.edu/ess-mss.php.
My time events
ESS participants can request or correct clock-in/out bookings here. This app corresponds to the previous "Time booking corrections" function in the SAP web portal.
A quick guide to using the function can be found at
Please don't forget to also send entered bookings to the approvers! In UP, the send button is located at the bottom right.
Further information on ESS/MSS can be found at https://www.pse.kit.edu/ess-mss.php.
Time administrators can use this tile to record employee illnesses. More information, including on the application process for the role, can be found at https://www.pse.kit.edu/ess-mss.php.