At SCC you work in an innovative organisation with an excellent reputation; an organisation in the middle of international technological developments that helps accellerating science. If you wish to set ambitious goals, find freedom and flexibility in your work and continue to develop your personal strengths, then a job at SCC is just the thing for you.
We are always happy to receive your application, even if currently no vacancies are listed, a job opening for researchers, administrators, scientific supporters is always around the corner.
Are you interested in working with us? Then send your speculative application to: personal∂scc.kit.edu
Students interested in working as a research assistant or looking for a topic for their master or bachelor thesis are also welcome. Theses can be supervised primarily in computer science or mathematics, but we also have good contacts to other KIT faculties.
The Steinbuch Centre for Computing (SCC) is the Information Technology Centre of KIT. We work in a wide variety of projects with universities, research institutions and companies, both nationally and internationally. Topics range from the analysis of large scale data to data-intensive computing and cloud computing to parallel and numerical methods. We develop and operate innovative IT services as well as large research facilities.
No vancancies at present.
Jobs at SCC
- Koordinatorin / Koordinator (w/m/d) für Kooperationen zwischen Wissenschaft und Industrie
- HPC Research Scientist for Climate Simulations (f/m/d) - This position offers the possibility to acquire a PhD degree - 75 % part-time
- (Junior) SAP Applikationsbetreuer / in (w/m/d)
- Data Scientist (f/m/d)
- Full Stack Web Developer / Research Software Engineer (f/m/d)
- HPC Research Scientist - This position offers the possibility to acquire a PhD degree -
- ML/DL consultant (f/m/d) - International Collaboration -
- Systemadministratorin/Systemadministrator (w/m/d) - Schwerpunkt Betrieb von Supercomputern -
- Scientific Software Consultant (w/m/d) - Schwerpunkt Supercomputing -