McAfee VirusScan Commandline
McAfee's virus scanners for the command line are available for multiple platforms. Only English versions are available. Detailed information on supported operating systems is available at https://kcm.trellix.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB94726.
The current version of the McAfee command line virus scanner is version 7.0.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- Linux (32bit / 64bit)
- AIX (6.1 and 7.1 for RS6000 with latest maintenance package)
- HP-UX (11iv3 for PA-RISC with latest standard HP-UX patch)
- FreeBSD 9.x, 10.x (for Intel systems with legacy compatibility library libc.so.3)
- Solaris (x86; version 10 on x86 systems; 8,9,10 on x64 systems)
- Solaris (SPARC; version 10 and 11 (32bit and 64bit)
For a current list, see https://kcm.trellix.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB94726.
The current version with further information can be found at https://antivirus.scc.kit.edu/content/mcafee/command_line_scanner/.