The SAP ERP system supports a wide range of administrative business processes and is used by various service units. SAP ERP functions include accounting, procurement and materials management, human resources management and more.
- Accounting, including fixed assets accounting
- Procurement and materials management
- Human resources management (personnel administration, payroll, organizational management)
- Budget management of public administrations
- Production and maintenance
- Learning Solution (course management system)
The SAP ERP system is available to KIT employees in service units via their KIT account and second factor (token). Appropriate authorizations are required to use the applications in the ERP system. To apply for authorizations, please contact the respective SAP coordinator in your service unit.
For information on applying for authorizations for the SAP Web Portal, including SRM and BW, see https://www.scc.kit.edu/dienste/sap-webportal.php.
- inside KIT: VPN special access @sap with two-factor authentication
- outside KIT:VPN special access@sap-von-aussen with two-factor authentication
The password is a combination of your KIT password and yourtoken, separated by a comma.
To log in to the SAP GUI, use the SAP account of your SAP user master.