The SAP systems support a wide range of administrative business processes and are used by various service units. SAP ERP functions include financial accounting, procurement and materials management, human resources management and much more.
- Accounting incl. asset accounting
- Purchasing and materials management
- Human resources management (personnel administration, payroll accounting, organizational management)
- Budget management for public administrations
- Sales and distribution
- Production and maintenance
- Learning Solution (course management system)
The SAP ERP system is available to KIT employees in service units via their KIT account and second factor (token). Appropriate authorizations are required to use the applications in the ERP system. To apply for authorizations, please contact the respective SAP specialist coordinator in your service unit.
- within the KIT: VPN special access @sap with two-factor authentication
- outside the KIT: VPN special access @sap-from-outside with two-factor authentication
The password is a combination of your KIT password and your token, separated by a comma.
To log in to the SAP GUI, use the SAP account of your SAP user master.