Outlook for Mac KIT Mailbox
Attention: The new Outlok for Mac does not support Exchange accounts (OnPremise) and therefore cannot be used with the KIT mailbox.
- The first time you start Outlook, you will be greeted by a wizard to set up your account, which you should follow. If not:
- Outlook - Preferences - Accounts - Add email account
- Please enter your email address: <email address>
- Enter the following data
- Method: username and password
- Email Address: <email address>
- username: KIT\ab1234
- Password: your corresponding password
- Server (optional): <leave blank>
- Add account
The Outlook configuration is successfully completed.