- Development, adaptation, optimization and deployment of scientific applications on parallel and distributed computer architectures
- Domain-specific languages, model-driven architecture, service-oriented architecture, scientific workflows
- Integration of existing numerical methods and algorithms in software for multiscale modeling and simulation of complex systems and processes
- High Peformance Computing, High Throughput Computing, Data Intensive Computing
- Particle Swarm Optimisation (see Massively parallel particle swarm optimization with ArFlock)
See also SDL Materials Science.
See full list of publications in Google Scholar.